Say Yes to Your No!
Register for My New Online Pathwork Course Today!
Jan. 29th – Feb. 18th, 2018
*The discounted rate of $65 is only available to current members of the International Pathwork Foundation.
The Pathwork Guide teaches that it is our birthright to live a life of love, joy, harmony, and pleasure supreme. He also says we are not victims, but rather that we alone are responsible for creating the life that we long for.
Thats sounds wonderful, but for most of us life is a mix of desirable and undesirable experiences.
How do you respond when Life doesn’t fall into place as you had wished?
- Do you blame the other for your lack of fulfillment?
- Do you beat yourself up, double down and try harder?
- Do you fall into hopelessness, or wonder what is wrong with you?
Perhaps you’ve tried all of these strategies at different times.
Would you be willing to consider another alternative?
Our thoughts, beliefs, emotions, and attitudes are multi-layered and multi-faceted. Often opposing motives and desires lay hidden in the unconscious. Without a thorough, intentional exploration of everything that lives in us, we may be contributing to the negative creation of our life experiences without realizing it.
It is possible to create a life of intimacy, fulfillment and connection. And the choice to create positively begins by saying “Yes” to this exploration, “yes” to being willing to know where and how we are sabotaging our best life in subtle, destructive ways.
We have to say “Yes” to our “No.”
In today’s challenging and tumultuous landscape, the world is calling out to all those bold enough to believe they can create more love, compassion and joy to share with others.
Would that be you? Do you hear the call?
If so, you are not alone! I’m thrilled to announce that I have created a three week online course for an intimate group of individuals who are audacious enough to believe in their power to create positively. We’ll be taking a deep dive into Pathwork Lecture 176: Overcoming Negativity where we will follow the Guide’s invitation to explore and transform our negative intention.
One of the most unique aspects of the Pathwork is its clarity and depth regarding the teachings on negativity and negative intention. When we join together in a sacred circle with a common longing, our potential for transformation expands exponentially.
How does the group work?
Over the course of three weeks, we’ll be exploring and experiencing the teachings in Pathwork Lecture 176: Overcoming Negativity. Each Monday, you’ll receive an email from me, complete with my insights on the four steps outlined in the Lecture, as well as guided meditations, journaling prompts and other exercises designed to expand your awareness, understanding, and experience of the concepts. You can expect to spend an hour or so each week working with the email teaching. Then we will gather that Sunday by video-conference call to share your discoveries, insights, and to learn from one another as we dive deeper into the material you have been working with individually.
Here’s the schedule:
Monday, Jan. 29th: You’ll receive your first email teaching.
Sunday, Feb. 4th: First video-conference call is from 3:00pm – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Monday, Feb. 5th: Second email teaching arrives.
Sunday, Feb. 11th: Second video-conference call, 3:00pm – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Monday, Feb. 12th: Third email teaching arrives.
Sunday, Feb. 18th: Third video-conference call, 3:00pm – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
The video conference calls will be recorded in case you have to miss one, but your presence is an integral part of what unfolds organically on these calls, so you should set an intention to attend as many of the calls as possible. Both the emails and recorded video conference calls will be yours to keep and refer back to as you wish.
When you join us, you can expect to:
- Engage in a powerful, four step process to identify, experience, and transform negative intention.
- Gain insight into how your current life experiences are mirroring your childhood wounding.
- Discover the exhilarating freedom that comes when you accept full responsibility for your life.
- Be witnessed, supported, and challenged in an intimate group of kindred spirits.
This course is for you if…..
- You long for more joy, love, fulfillment and vitality and know you deserve it.
- You are ready to accept responsibility for your negative creations with honesty and compassion.
- You value yourself enough to invest the time to read and contemplate the Lecture and email teachings as well as to work with the exercises and meditations offered.
- You appreciate the dynamic interaction of sharing, supporting, giving and receiving from others.
- You are ready and willing to be surprised at what you might find.
This course may not be for you if….
- You are hoping to figure out how to change others so you can be happy.
- You don’t have the time or energy to immerse yourself in the material outside of group conference calls.
- You are not interested in stepping out of your comfort zone.
Meet your Teachers:
Beth Hedquist is a Pathwork Helper in the Mid-Atlantic Region with a practice in Glen Allen, Va. She offers individual sessions locally and via Skype, local and online groups, and teaches in the Pathwork Transformation Program at Sevenoaks Retreat Center in Madison, Va. She is passionate about sharing the Guide’s wisdom and has a special interest in the teachings on Negative Intention.
Sucheta Jain is a Pathwork Teacher and a Helper Trainee and has been involved with the Pathwork for over nine years. She wants to share her passion for personal transformation work with people by bringing Pathwork teachings to them.
Are You Ready to Say “YES”?
This course is offered for $85, with a special discounted price of $65 if you are a current member of the International Pathwork Foundation. The International Pathwork Foundation is responsible for protecting and disseminating the wisdom of the Guide’s teachings, and relies on your support to continue this important work.
Space is limited in this course, so register today! Registration will close on January 26th, 2018, or when all spaces are full.